What is it?
Research of sources in online databases (such as Ancestry.com or FamilySearch.org) or textual records searches at local, state and federal repositories. For a summary of the approach used, click here.
How much does it cost?
Each research project is different. The minimum package is 10 hours. For more information on services and fees, click here to see a sample client package.
Types of projects
- Help with a research plan, the short-term and the long-term (image)
- That one stubborn ancestor (image)
- Building a family tree online – Ancestry.com (image)
- Organizing your research into RootsMagic (images)
- DNA testing – It’s just the tip of the iceberg (image)
Examples of work
- “A Mule and 175 Pounds of Bacon”
- Pedigree collapses – cousins marrying cousins
- Mother of the bride… and groom!
- Deep roots in the United States